Monday, March 16, 2009

Yahara Sensei Aged 26

I have been really under the weather since Sunday morning (nothing to do with Saturday night, which was early to futon) and I had to work through the whole day putting together a survey of x86-based server penetration in PC-based cluster computing in Japan's HPC market.

Oh what fun I didn't have. 

Yep. You are already leaving, I can tell. Anyway, working my way through flu while munching aspirin until my mouth was foaming (ok, ok, it was rabies, I admit it) yesterday and today has been a real and literal pain. Added to that, every time I cough I get a sharp pain in my left ribs. Thank you, Ibuki-san! (Here he is against Sid Tadrist Sensei)

Anyway before I limp off to the futon, grumbling about this and that, I thought I would post this to cheer up all you Yahara fans out there. My word, they don't make 'em like this any more.

Enjoy!
Yoroshiku 
Paul.

No comments: