Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not Quite in the Glue Factory Yet

Ladies and Gentlemen (and Marius),
Apologies for the lack of cover. Tawara Sensei keeps on telling me about what great training they are having under Yahara Sensei, but I just now have to take a break. So what I will be doing is taking the best from the rest. My backup plan was Pieter, but he's now buried in physics and charms of the orient...so backup plan 3 is to start to get Ibuki Tawara to fill in.

There are a number of things that I would like to post, including Mike Dukas Sensei having a frank and fair discussion with a large and taciturn pile of masonry. So all yee who enter here, don't quite abandon hope yet...

Yoroshiku,
Paul.

2 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bathmate said...

very nice blog......
i like your posting ,this is the better blog.

Bathmate